You solve challenges in day-to-day business independently, unerringly and confidently? You
like to communicate in a team and work in a customer-oriented manner in the service/logistics sector?
Then you've come to the right place. Don't hesitate and send us your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
What we offer you:
• an unlimited employment contract and performance-related pay
• Varied activities and exciting projects
• active involvement in shaping future processes and value chains
• opportunities for further training
• subsidy for company pension scheme and e-bike
• Company smartphone and notebook
• Support in the holistic value chain
• from collection to recycling/disposal
• Advising and supporting customers
• Calculation, preparation of offers and active order processing
• Implementation of planning and performance specifications in the area of responsibility
• You lead a team professionally and also lend a hand from time to time
What you bring with you:
• completed commercial or technical training or experience in the logistics sector
• Knowledge of the supply and disposal sector desirable
• proficient in the use of Office programs and EDP applications
• quick comprehension, flexibility and a high willingness to learn
• sales-oriented way of working